Connection Type for Tag
link Require by
- CloudFile cloud file connection
- ColumnGraphQL type for a table column
- Dashboard dashboard contained in a published workbook.
- Database database containing tables
- DatabaseServer database server connection
- DatabaseTable table that is contained in a database
- File file connection
- FlowFlows are used to prepare data, which can include aggregation, cleaning, preprocessing, etc.
- MetricMetrics are time series data constructed from fields contained in views.
- PublishedDatasource Tableau data source that has been published separately to Tableau Server. It can be used by multiple workbooks.
- QueryQuery root for Metadata GraphQL interface
- Sheet sheet contained in a published workbook.
- Taggable content item that has a list of tags
- View view contained in a published workbook. Views can be sheets or dashboards.
- WebDataConnector web data connector
- WorkbookWorkbooks are used to package up Tableau visualizations (which are called "sheets" in the Metadata API) and data models (which are called "embedded data sources" when they are owned by a workbook).