Connection Type for PublishedDatasource
link Require by
- BinFieldGraphQL type for a binned continuous measure field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_bins.html
- CalculatedFieldGraphQL type for a calculated field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_calculatedfields.html
- CloudFile cloud file connection
- ColumnGraphQL type for a table column
- ColumnFieldColumnFields are a type of field which directly connects to a column in some type of table.
- CombinedFieldGraphQL type for a combined field. Combined fields concatanate fields together into one string.
- CombinedSetFieldGraphQL type for a combined set field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_sets_create.html#Combine
- CustomSQLTable table that represents the result of evaluating a custom SQL query. These "tables" are owned by the Tableau data source (embedded or published) which contains the SQL query, so they only exist within that data source.
- Database database containing tables
- DatabaseServer database server connection
- DatabaseTable table that is contained in a database
- DatasourceFieldGraphQL type for a data source field. Data source fields can only exist in embedded data sources which connect to a published data source. A data source field is an embedded data source's 'layered' representation of a field that already exists in the published data source and is mostly a copy of the field in the published data source. Data source fields can get their own descriptions and renames local to the embedded data source, but cannot otherwise be modified in the embedded data source.
- EmbeddedDatasource data source embedded in a workbook
- FieldBase GraphQL type for a field
- File file connection
- FlowFlows are used to prepare data, which can include aggregation, cleaning, preprocessing, etc.
- FlowColumnInputFieldColumn input field implementation
- FlowColumnOutputFieldColumn output field implementation
- FlowFieldInputFieldField input field implementation
- FlowFieldOutputFieldField output field implementation
- FlowInputField wrapper for an input field contained in a published flow.
- FlowOutputField wrapper for an output field contained in a published flow.
- GroupFieldGraphQL type for a group field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_groups_creating.html
- HierarchyFieldGraphQL type for a hierarchy. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/qs_hierarchies.html
- MetricMetrics are time series data constructed from fields contained in views.
- PublishedDatasource Tableau data source that has been published separately to Tableau Server. It can be used by multiple workbooks.
- QueryQuery root for Metadata GraphQL interface
- SetFieldGraphQL type for a set field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_sets_create.html
- Table table containing columns
- TableauSiteSite on Tableau server
- TableauUserUser on a site on Tableau server
- Tag tag associated with content items
- WebDataConnector web data connector
- WorkbookWorkbooks are used to package up Tableau visualizations (which are called "sheets" in the Metadata API) and data models (which are called "embedded data sources" when they are owned by a workbook).