An RFC-3339 compliant DateTime Scalar
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar DateTime
link Require by
- Dashboard dashboard contained in a published workbook.
- DataQualityCertification data quality certification associated with a content item
- DataQualityWarning data quality warning associated with a content item
- DatasourceRoot GraphQL type for embedded and published data sources Data sources are a way to represent how Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server model and connect to data. Data sources can be published separately, as a published data source, or may be contained in a workbook as an embedded data source. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/server/en-us/datasource.htm
- EmbeddedDatasource data source embedded in a workbook
- MetricMetrics are time series data constructed from fields contained in views.
- PublishedDatasource Tableau data source that has been published separately to Tableau Server. It can be used by multiple workbooks.
- Sheet sheet contained in a published workbook.
- View view contained in a published workbook. Views can be sheets or dashboards.
- WorkbookWorkbooks are used to package up Tableau visualizations (which are called "sheets" in the Metadata API) and data models (which are called "embedded data sources" when they are owned by a workbook).