Sort by given fields. The sort orders defined first in the list will take priority. If there are no given sort orders or a tie on the final sorted field then the resulting set will be sorted by ID in ascending order.
link Require by
- BinFieldGraphQL type for a binned continuous measure field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_bins.html
- CalculatedFieldGraphQL type for a calculated field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_calculatedfields.html
- PublishedDatasource Tableau data source that has been published separately to Tableau Server. It can be used by multiple workbooks.
- QueryQuery root for Metadata GraphQL interface
- SetFieldGraphQL type for a set field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_sets_create.html
- WorkbookWorkbooks are used to package up Tableau visualizations (which are called "sheets" in the Metadata API) and data models (which are called "embedded data sources" when they are owned by a workbook).