Connection Type for Sheet
link Require by
- AnalyticsFieldBase GraphQL type for a field containing analytics metadata
- BinFieldGraphQL type for a binned continuous measure field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_bins.html
- CalculatedFieldGraphQL type for a calculated field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_calculatedfields.html
- CloudFileA cloud file connection
- ColumnGraphQL type for a table column
- ColumnFieldColumnFields are a type of field which directly connects to a column in some type of table.
- CombinedFieldGraphQL type for a combined field. Combined fields concatanate fields together into one string.
- CombinedSetFieldGraphQL type for a combined set field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_sets_create.html#Combine
- CustomSQLTableA table that represents the result of evaluating a custom SQL query. These "tables" are owned by the Tableau data source (embedded or published) which contains the SQL query, so they only exist within that data source.
- DashboardA dashboard contained in a published workbook.
- DatabaseA database containing tables
- DatabaseServerA database server connection
- DatabaseTableA table that is contained in a database
- DataCloudA Data Cloud connection *Available in Tableau Cloud February 2024 and later. Not available in Tableau Server.*
- DataFieldBase GraphQL type for a field containing data. Most types of Fields will implement this interface with exceptions like HierarchyField.
- DatasourceRoot GraphQL type for embedded and published data sources Data sources are a way to represent how Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server model and connect to data. Data sources can be published separately, as a published data source, or may be contained in a workbook as an embedded data source. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/server/en-us/datasource.htm
- DatasourceFieldGraphQL type for a data source field. Data source fields can only exist in embedded data sources which connect to a published data source. A data source field is an embedded data source's 'layered' representation of a field that already exists in the published data source and is mostly a copy of the field in the published data source. Data source fields can get their own descriptions and renames local to the embedded data source, but cannot otherwise be modified in the embedded data source.
- EmbeddedDatasourceA data source embedded in a workbook
- FieldBase GraphQL type for a field
- FieldReferencingFieldBase GraphQL type for a field that references another field. For example, a CalculatedField can reference a ColumnField in its formula.
- FileA file connection
- FlowFlows are used to prepare data, which can include aggregation, cleaning, preprocessing, etc.
- FlowColumnOutputFieldColumn output field implementation
- FlowFieldOutputFieldField output field implementation
- FlowOutputFieldA wrapper for an output field contained in a published flow.
- GroupFieldGraphQL type for a group field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_groups_creating.html
- HierarchyFieldGraphQL type for a hierarchy. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/qs_hierarchies.html
- PublishedDatasourceA Tableau data source that has been published separately to Tableau Server. It can be used by multiple workbooks.
- QueryQuery root for Metadata GraphQL interface
- SetFieldGraphQL type for a set field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_sets_create.html
- TableA table containing columns
- VirtualConnectionVirtual connections are sharable central access points to data. *Available in Tableau Cloud March 2022 / Server 2022.1 and later.*
- VirtualConnectionTableA table in a virtual connection. *Available in Tableau Cloud March 2022 / Server 2022.1 and later.*
- WebDataConnectorA web data connector
- WorkbookWorkbooks are used to package up Tableau visualizations (which are called "sheets" in the Metadata API) and data models (which are called "embedded data sources" when they are owned by a workbook).