Sort by given fields. The sort orders defined first in the list will take priority. If there are no given sort orders or a tie on the final sorted field then the resulting set will be sorted by ID in ascending order.
link Require by
- CloudFile cloud file connection
- ColumnGraphQL type for a table column
- Dashboard dashboard contained in a published workbook.
- Database database containing tables
- DatabaseServer database server connection
- DatabaseTable table that is contained in a database
- EmbeddedDatasource data source embedded in a workbook
- File file connection
- FlowFlows are used to prepare data, which can include aggregation, cleaning, preprocessing, etc.
- MetricMetrics are time series data constructed from fields contained in views.
- PublishedDatasource Tableau data source that has been published separately to Tableau Server. It can be used by multiple workbooks.
- QueryQuery root for Metadata GraphQL interface
- Sheet sheet contained in a published workbook.
- TableauUserUser on a site on Tableau server
- View view contained in a published workbook. Views can be sheets or dashboards.
- VirtualConnectionVirtual connections are sharable central access points to data. *Available in Tableau Cloud March 2022 / Server 2022.1 and later.*
- VirtualConnectionTableA table in a virtual connection. *Available in Tableau Cloud March 2022 / Server 2022.1 and later.*
- Warnable content item that can have data quality warnings
- WebDataConnector web data connector
- WorkbookWorkbooks are used to package up Tableau visualizations (which are called "sheets" in the Metadata API) and data models (which are called "embedded data sources" when they are owned by a workbook).