Connection Type for Field
link Require by
- BinFieldGraphQL type for a binned continuous measure field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_bins.html
- CalculatedFieldGraphQL type for a calculated field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_calculatedfields.html
- ColumnGraphQL type for a table column
- ColumnFieldColumnFields are a type of field which directly connects to a column in some type of table.
- CombinedFieldGraphQL type for a combined field. Combined fields concatanate fields together into one string.
- CombinedSetFieldGraphQL type for a combined set field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_sets_create.html#Combine
- Dashboard dashboard contained in a published workbook.
- DatasourceRoot GraphQL type for embedded and published data sources Data sources are a way to represent how Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server model and connect to data. Data sources can be published separately, as a published data source, or may be contained in a workbook as an embedded data source. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/server/en-us/datasource.htm
- DatasourceFieldGraphQL type for a data source field. Data source fields can only exist in embedded data sources which connect to a published data source. A data source field is an embedded data source's 'layered' representation of a field that already exists in the published data source and is mostly a copy of the field in the published data source. Data source fields can get their own descriptions and renames local to the embedded data source, but cannot otherwise be modified in the embedded data source.
- EmbeddedDatasource data source embedded in a workbook
- FieldBase GraphQL type for a field
- FieldReferencingFieldBase GraphQL type for a field that references another field. For example, a CalculatedField can reference a ColumnField in its formula.
- GroupFieldGraphQL type for a group field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_groups_creating.html
- HierarchyFieldGraphQL type for a hierarchy. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/qs_hierarchies.html
- LensLenses are curated, embeddable Ask Data experiences. *Available in Tableau Cloud June 2022 / Server 2022.3 and later.*
- MetricMetrics are time series data constructed from fields contained in views.
- PublishedDatasource Tableau data source that has been published separately to Tableau Server. It can be used by multiple workbooks.
- QueryQuery root for Metadata GraphQL interface
- SetFieldGraphQL type for a set field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_sets_create.html
- Sheet sheet contained in a published workbook.