Connection Type for Column
link Require by
- BinFieldGraphQL type for a binned continuous measure field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_bins.html
- CalculatedFieldGraphQL type for a calculated field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_calculatedfields.html
- ColumnGraphQL type for a table column
- ColumnFieldColumnFields are a type of field which directly connects to a column in some type of table.
- CombinedFieldGraphQL type for a combined field. Combined fields concatanate fields together into one string.
- CombinedSetFieldGraphQL type for a combined set field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_sets_create.html#Combine
- CustomSQLTableA table that represents the result of evaluating a custom SQL query. These "tables" are owned by the Tableau data source (embedded or published) which contains the SQL query, so they only exist within that data source.
- DashboardA dashboard contained in a published workbook.
- DatabaseTableA table that is contained in a database
- DatasourceFieldGraphQL type for a data source field. Data source fields can only exist in embedded data sources which connect to a published data source. A data source field is an embedded data source's 'layered' representation of a field that already exists in the published data source and is mostly a copy of the field in the published data source. Data source fields can get their own descriptions and renames local to the embedded data source, but cannot otherwise be modified in the embedded data source.
- FieldBase GraphQL type for a field
- GroupFieldGraphQL type for a group field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_groups_creating.html
- HierarchyFieldGraphQL type for a hierarchy. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/qs_hierarchies.html
- MetricMetrics are time series data constructed from fields contained in views. *Retired in Tableau Cloud February 2024 / Server 2024.2.*
- QueryQuery root for Metadata GraphQL interface
- SetFieldGraphQL type for a set field. See https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/sortgroup_sets_create.html
- SheetA sheet contained in a published workbook.
- TableA table containing columns
- TagA tag associated with content items
- VirtualConnectionTableA table in a virtual connection. *Available in Tableau Cloud March 2022 / Server 2022.1 and later.*