Sort by given fields. The sort orders defined first in the list will take priority. If there are no given sort orders or a tie on the final sorted field then the resulting set will be sorted by ID in ascending order.
link Require by
- FlowFlows are used to prepare data, which can include aggregation, cleaning, preprocessing, etc.
- FlowColumnInputFieldColumn input field implementation
- FlowFieldInputFieldField input field implementation
- FlowInputFieldA wrapper for an input field contained in a published flow.
- FlowOutputStepA flow output step
- MetricMetrics are time series data constructed from fields contained in views. *Retired in Tableau Cloud February 2024 / Server 2024.2.*