Recreate Refresh Schedules for Tableau Cloud
You are in the Tableau Cloud Manual Migration Guide.(Link opens in a new window) This guide describes how to manually migrate Tableau Server deployments with fewer than 100 users to Tableau Cloud.
Establish new refresh schedules for extract data sources
For extract Data Sources, navigate to the published or embedded data source in Tableau Cloud. Select Extract Refreshes > New Extract Refresh > Select an extract schedule.
For data sources requiring Tableau Bridge, ensure Bridge is configured for the connection before establishing extract refreshes. See Use Bridge for Private Cloud Data(Link opens in a new window).
Establish new refresh schedules for Tableau Prep flows
Scheduling flows are available to Data management customers only.
- To establish new refresh schedules for Tableau Prep flow, navigate to the flow in Tableau Cloud. Select Scheduled Tasks > New Task > Select and configure the schedule. Do the same for any Linked Tasks. For more information, see Schedule Flow Tasks(Link opens in a new window).
Custom schedules for flows are not supported in Tableau Cloud.
This guide is organized according to a step-wise process for migrating to Tableau Cloud:
- Plan Your Migration
- Create and Configure a Tableau Cloud Site
- Migrate Virtual Connections
- Migrate Data Sources, Workbooks, and Prep Flows to Tableau Cloud
- You are here: Recreate Refresh Schedules for Tableau Cloud
- Configure Permission and Content Access for Migrated Users
- Add Remaining Users to Tableau Cloud
- End-User Migration Checklist